Monday, March 9, 2009

Help! and other stuff

Ok here is the issue--

I want to go to college at Keene State in New Hampshire.It is close to Dad's house which I want because I want to hang out with Dad a lot.It is also near Drew's house so we could hang out a lot too.Anyways,I want to go to for History but I don't know what I want to be my minor.I was thinking maybe Philosophy. But I must wonder, what kind of job can I get with a History major and a Philosophy minor??I really want to go for something that is fun and that I like.I have a short string for minors.So hence my new issue is,Should I switch colleges for a bigger minor list?I don't really want to go anywhere other than Keene right now but I guess I have to put to figure,location or minors???I will have a car so I can still drive to see Dad and Mom and Drew. But I have been so involved(I guess,you probably know what I am trying to say) with Keene State that I don't think that I could find another place close to Dad but with the stuff I want to do.
I know it is early to be thinking about college but I think it is important to chose now.I guess I will probably just apply to Keene and other colleges close by and see where I get in. I really want to go to Keene but I guess it's not my choice. It's fate.Pretty much all I can do is my work and try to do my best and my college will find me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have another issue.I think mom thinks that I am trying to be like Robbie.I try not to be, but what am I supposed to do, he has been one of the greatest influences on my life. I just want her to know that if I am being a lot like him,it is not because I want to be him,it's just that I like the same stuff as him.I don't know what she is thinking but oh well!
Ok I guess that is it for now!
See you later!!
PS- please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment