Saturday, April 18, 2009

Barbie & Ken

I FOUND THEM~
I FOUND BARBIE & KEN!!!

So, Cole,Dad and i were sitting in Friendly's waiting for food while talking about (randomly) Barbies. Dad mentioned what Ken looked like then looked up and said "...THAT..." Sure enough a guy that walked by us looked just like Ken and of course a girl, that would later be named Barbie, obviously looked like Barbie. Hence, how we found Barbie and Ken in the Keene Friendly's. Now, back on how we first got talking about Barbie.>>>>>>> I can't really be sure but, I believe it was our overly preppy waitress.
She was extremely annoying. The table wanted to ((((NOTICE:GRAPHIC LANGUAGE))) rip her vocal cords out!We couldnt wait till we were out of there.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< MAYBELLINE & hcp WORKERS DO NOT READ BELOW >>>>>>

Anyways, Cole was excited that Holly(Dad's friend) could get her full bottles of MAYBELLINE Pulse Perfection( Vibrating Brush) and Lash Stiletto Hydrofuge(Waterproof). She was as happy as a vibrating,waterproof claim.HAHA

My computer couldn't get Ubuntu because of memory issuses so Dad has to go get another memory module so I can get Ubuntu. So untill then I am stuck with sucky XP! :((

ok got to go, waterpark today!

No comments:

Post a Comment